I love looking back on my whole year but I thought I'd do something else and share with you my 2014 goals. I've got my diary ready, my blog planner ready and I'm looking forward to working hard to achieving my goals.
2013 was a weird year for me. I restarted my blog after a year out, I went back into working after 7 months off and I moved into a flat with JUST Ross. I had up's and down' but that's to be expected in 365 days!
Goals for 2014:
- Read More: I aim to read at least one book a month! I have a HUGE wishlist on amazon (I love buying 2nd hand for like 1p!) and already a huge collection on my book shelf. I LOVE to read, I'm big into reading personal accounts of the paranormal/urban legend types and I get a huge thrill from creeping myself out. Any recommendations would be grand ;)
- Sort My Flat Out: I love my flat but it's too small for all my stuff! I need to either get rid of things or find homes for them. I can't wait to get gardening in the Spring/Summer though.
- Get Healthy: Yoga and Meditation: This is something I've re-started after a couple of months out, sometimes it's just hard to find 5 minutes of quiet to relax and re-set your mind but the effects afterwards are worth it!
Dieting: I've also been on a diet (although it's on pause over this festive period) which has great results and can't wait to start again, eat right and feel alot better inside and out.
Mentally: Get positive and worry less.
- More Adventures: I went on looadds of adventures (London, Berlin, Waterfalls and Beaches to name a few) and I'm going to make sure every day I'm free and the weather is fine to get out of the house and get exploring.
- Shoot on Film: I took a few film shots this year (see here and here) and I shot an awesome roll of film that my latest film-camera decided to rip in half :( My mission is to get a few more film cameras, keep using my lomo's and fix the film ripping problem and get shooting.
- Extra Mini Goals: Have a proper skincare routine, take better care of my hair, take time to relax in the bath at least once a week, save money for a holiday, get full-time work and visit Glasgow!
Have a great New Year however you spend it and I wish you all the best in 2014 :)